Thermal Quality provides a list of almost 500 references, all of which invest their hard earned money with Thermal Quality and love living with the product.
Thermal Quality Window and Door company provides award winning service year after year. Most recently, Thermal Quality has received the 2002 to 2015 Excellence “award for highest caliber of sales, services and installations.” The 2002 to 2015 “People’s Choice Award as voted by the residents of Delaware County.
Window distributor of year 2002 to 2015.
Also, National Consumers Group award for best customer services.
Nominated Window & Door Magazine National Window & Door Distributor of the Year.
2010 CSI, Pennsylvania Green Council, Green Contractor of the Year Award.
Nationally ranked Qualified Remodeler, as one of the top 200 Exterior Contractors in the U.S.
Over the past 30 years, this family business has installed over 100,000 windows and doors locally. We offer the best warranty in the industry. Lifetime parts and labor non-prorated. We also supply our fair price guarantee. Thermal Quality guarantees the best price and every job is completed with attention to detail. We are very careful not to disrupt the home during the installation. We provide drop cloths and use a Hepa vacuum.
We are EPA Lead certified.
People’s Choice Window Company of the Year Award 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 13, 14, 15
Thank you for the time and consideration you are taking with Thermal Quality Windows and Doors wonderful products and service. I want to remind you of some points that set us apart from our competitors. We are a local, family owned business with a successful record of providing services to this community for almost 30 years as one of the largest window companies in the tri state area. A direct factory distributor we combine big buying power with low overhead passing the savings to the consumers. We offer the very bust windows and doors available today at a fraction of the cost of some competitors. With every job we work hard to provide the highest quality of workmanship of which we can be proud.
Some highlights are
- 2010 CSI, Pennsylvania Green Council Green Contractor of the Year Award
- EPA certified lead safe installation
- 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 People’s Choice Award Best Window Co. (voted by residents of Delco)
- Nationally ranked Qualified Remodeler as one of the top 200 Exterior Contractors in the United States/ recognized for dollar volume, total years in business, industry awards, certifications & community service
- A.A.M.A Installation Masters Certification (top accreditation in Industry) Established in 1936. Provides validation of products & installation throughout the United States and internationally recognized by Washington D.C. & regional & local governments
- BBB accredited business
- National Consumer Group Service Award
- Member Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 recognized in Chamber of Commerce Magazine as a company on the move and for its many People’s Choice Awards
- 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Window Distributor of the year awards (nationwide)
- Over 100,000 jobs installed locally
- Nominated Window and Door Magazine National & Door Distributor of the Year
- State of the Art aware winning window technology
- NFRC certified top rate energy efficient vinyl window in the United States, as per National Energy Policy act of 1992
- Energy Star certified
- Price Protection guarantee
- Lifetime transferrable non-prorated warranty including full glass breakage on all windows
- Financing Available
- Siding Certifications
Charities and Community Involvement:
- Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Child Abuse Prevention Foundation
- Penny Girls Foundation (assisting sick children and their families)
- Johnny’s Rainbow Foundation (supporting children with special needs)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- PSU Four Diamonds Fun fighting pediatric cancer
- Freedom park of Haverford Township (children with disabilities)
- Nights of Giving Fundraiser for Children & Adult disability
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Toys for Tots
- Women Breast Cancer Philadelphia Race for the Cure
- American Heart Association
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Special Olympics PA
- Sarcoid Networking
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation
- Catholic Charities USA
- Chamber of Commerce (Pacesetter Member) working for positive change in our education system & community local governments
- Saint Alan’s Church Fundraiser
- Autism Speaks
- Cure Autism Now
- Saint Anastasia Parish
- Marple Newtown School District
- Teen Achievers Program – Ms. Teen of America Scholarship
- American Idol Aid
- The ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- Marple Newtown Basketball
- Marple Newtown Cheerleading
- Marple Little League
- Marple Youth Lacrosse
- Maple Junior Tigers
- Maple Newtown Drama Club
- Saint Joseph’s Indian School
- Strath Haven High School Soccer Program
- Veterans Day Flag of Freedom
- Easter Seals
- Palombaro Club Golf Outing benefiting Make a Wish Foundation
- Penn State Hershey/Penn State College of Medicine
- Yachtstock (Benefits Shriners Hospitals for Children of Philadelphia)
- Diamond Black Fan Anemia Foundation, Inc.
- Arthritis Foundation
- Help Hospitalized Veterans
- Wounded Warrior Project